Welcome to CPN
The genesis of the CPN came from practitioners getting together in the early 1990’s with officers from the ICAC and Audit Office to consider how best to address issues which were repeatedly surfacing from internal and external investigations. There was a concern to move towards prevention. This was given increased impetus by the release of the NSW Audit Office’s Fraud Control Guide in 1994.
CPN ALL DAY FORUM: EARLYBIRD EXTENDED TO 30 September
Join us on Tuesday 10 November 2015 at the Dockside Cockle bay wharf
Five reasos to attend:
- Insight into current fraud scams and activity, how it happens and how it is being tackled.
- Learn how to be aware of procurement "slight of hand" and "sneaky" methods to rip off your organisation such as "false invoicing".
- Learn of "corruption prevention methods and controls" that are being put in place within the work place to reduce opportunity for corruption.
- Hear of how fraudster executives use fraudulent tactics and behaviour to deflect suspicion and appear more authentic than the average person.
- Hear first-hand on attempts for bribery "in all its form and glory" of staff and devious ways that are employed to ensnare employees.
PLUS : Great opportunity to network and gain assistance from practitioners in corruption prevention techniques
To register CLICK HERE: Early bird fees from $450 plus great discounts for groups.
sign up to attend 2015 CP Basics - the CPN's Free lunchtime seminar series
The CPN provides regular updates for the corruption prevention community through its monthly CP Basics seminar. Anyone can attend - we simply ask that you register. The last CP basics seminar for 2015 will be:
14 October: The NSW Ombudsman will present on two topis:
- Max Britton, Senior Investigation Officer, Public Administration Division will present on Need an external investigator? Be careful what you ask for.
- Maya Borthwick, Senior Investigation Officer, Public Interest Disclosures Unit, Public Administration Unit will present on The PID Act audit program:Some brief observations from the Ombudsman’s reprisal audit
To register CLICK HERE
CP Basics is held at 12:30 to 2:00pm at the Mitchell Theatre, Level 1, Sydney Mechanics School of Arts, 280 Pitt Street, Sydney.
14th Oct 2015NSW Ombudsman presents on Contracting external investigators and Observations on the PID act audit program
14 October: The NSW Ombudsman will present on two topics:
'Need an external investigator – be careful what you ask for' presented by Max Britton
'PID Act audit program: Some brief observations from...
10th Nov 20152015 CPN Forum
To register CLICK HERE:
Earlybird registrations are accepted until 30 September 2015.To make a bulk registration, email our conference organiser Heidi Jephtha email@example.com advsing her of the r...